The gold standard.
Forget pesky irritation or an unflattering fit when you're rocking the Zoic Women's Navaeh Bike Short on the pristine dirt of your favorite trails. As Zoic's most popular women's-specific short, the Navaeh excels with its trail-specific cut that's relaxed enough for full mobility, yet not overly baggy when you're pedaling at a brisk pace. Simply slip 'em over your favorite padded liner shorts for all-day comfort without chafing slowing you down.
It's crafted from a lightweight, quick-drying material with plenty of stretch when you're slaloming down twisty sections of trail and pummeling across rock gardens. All pockets have locking zipper pulls, which prevent your goodies from spilling across the trail. There's also headphone cord control loop, which routes wires without the annoying tangles you've become accustomed to with regular shorts.
- Strikes the sweet spot for trail riders
- Fits over your favorite liner shorts (not included)
- Lightweight, quick-drying material with ample stretch
- Inseam gusset promotes mobility without bunching
- Adjustable waist tabs with elastic panels
- Stitchless leg hems prevent irritation
- Zippered pockets with locking zip pulls
- Headphone cord routing prevents tangles
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||14 - 16|
30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94cm)
38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
24.5 - 26in
(62.2 - 66cm)
26.5 - 28in
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
28.5 - 30in
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
30.5 - 32in
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
32.5 - 34in
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
35 - 36.5in
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
37 - 38.5in
(94 - 97.8cm)
39 - 40.5in
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
41 - 42.5in
(104.1 - 108cm)
43 - 45in
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
LOVE these shorts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I bought these for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. They are lightweight and have the perfect amount of stretch. They fit true to size. Would recommend to anyone.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my wife, here are her thoughts -
I really like these shorts! I was a little nervous initially that they would be big in the hips based on the pictures, but they fit great and true to size. I love the zippered pockets. I can put my phone or keys in them and not worry about them falling out. The comfort and stretch in these shorts is fantastic. I highly recommend these.