Service Course SL C2 Seatpost
The Zipp Service Course SL C2 Seatpost is designed to eliminate impact from the road by offering a more comfortable, dialed fit than other traditional comfort seatposts. This is done with a little help from fine-tuned and secure adjustments made via a carbon fiber post mated with a two-bolt aluminum head. With 0mm and 20mm setback options, nearly any rider can find the perfect fit.
- Zipp's lightweight seatpost provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Carbon tube mounts to an aluminum head for precise adjustments
- Clamp mounts to all saddle rail types
- 7050 aluminum offers high strength and resist corrosion
- Item #ZIPZ05K
- unidirectional carbon, aluminum
- 25.4mm, 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- 0mm, 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [20mm setback] 8.8oz (249g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help