Service Course B2 Stem
In the armada of stealth black components seen on fixies and race bikes alike, standing out requires a throwback to more traditional times, and the fresh new silver-finish of Zipp’s Service Course stem is ready to slam down the style watts. While the distinctive silver finish on the Service Course may be enough to lure us in, Zipp pushes the innovation with structural design and fitting options after listening to the top athletes in the peloton. Engineered with class-leading stiffness-to-weight, a new faceplate, and ease of installation, the Service Course is ready to roll-out this legacy-colorway.
- Traditional silver-finish for the modern cyclist
- Retuned stiffness-to-weight boost performance
- Expanded sizing options for ideal fit
- Easier install saves time and energy
- Item #ZIPZ057
- 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100, 105, 110, 120, 130mm
- [60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm] 6°, [75mm, 90mm, 105mm, 120mm] 25°, [60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm] -6°, [75mm, 90mm, 105mm, 120mm] -25°
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [100mm/-6 deg] 5.6oz (160g)
- T25 torx tool
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.