Why We Like The Service Course 80 Ergonomic Handlebar
With a shallow drop, medium reach, and flat top, the Service Course 80 Ergonomic Handlebar delivers all-around comfort for those looking to reach down to—not into—the drops. Plus, a flat top offers another place to ride without distressing the wrists. The 7-degree ramp angle makes transitions smoother, and the ridiculously light construction lets us maintain the high speed we desire.
- Medium reach, shallow drop handlebars for fast, comfy road riding
- Ergonomic flat top provides an added comfortable hand placement
- Durable, light aluminum increases speed without sacrificing strength
- Three-degree backsweep reduces wrist discomfort
- Clip-on compatible design increases aerodynamics (40, 42, 44cm sizes only)
- Item #ZIPZ05C
- 6061 aluminum
- 38, 40, 42, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 315g (11.1oz)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Part Number
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.