101 XPLR 650b Carbon Wheel - Tubeless
Style & Size:
Why We Like The 101 XPLR 650b Carbon Wheel
If you're eyeing up a new trail that feels a bit out of your comfort zone and want to upgrade your equipment to help you get to the next level, look no further than the Zipp 101 XPLR 650b Carbon Wheel. Built with gravel riding as its purpose, this wheelset offers a smooth ride with extra durability and control in rough, rocky terrains. This helps in lessening your overall fatigue level throughout your ride, allowing you to push past your comfort level to ride longer and quicker.
The 101 XPLR features Moto Technology, a single-wall rim construction that enhances your control through rough terrain. The rims move from side to side of the spoke bed when in challenging sections and is designed to create a feeling of suspension as the wheel makes contact with an obstacle in the way. Building the 101 XPLR with only tubeless compatibility enhances the overall performance of the wheel, giving you much less of a chance to flat, the ability to ride lower tire pressures, easy tire installation, and a full day of comfort.
- Designed for gravel riders who like a smooth, compliant ride
- Tubeless compatibility lessens chances of flats and allows for lower tire pressure
- Moto Technology allows for extra durability in rough terrain
- Built to allow lower levels of fatigue for a stronger, faster ride
- ZR1 hubset improves durability and seal design
- Item #ZIPZ068