Item # YTI009T
Yeti Cycles Turq Dot Air Short - Men's $139.95
Earns its premium designation.
The Men's Turq Dot Air Short borrows its moniker from Yeti's Turq series, which denotes the best performance available in their carbon bikes, much like you'll experience in this premium pair of trail baggies. Proving its premium-grade designation, you'll find everything you need and nothing you don't, including zippered cargo and tool pockets, low-profile waist adjusters, and a rear-stretch panel for freedom of movement.
Yeti teamed up with Torray who manufactures their carbon frames in the making of the Torray dot air fabric, which remains ultra-breathable with tiny air perforations throughout. Despite these air perforations, it's still protective from rain showers with its DWR finish that sheds moisture from dampening your fun on the trail. And because it's not using an integrated chamois, you can wear this pair of baggies with any padded liner short for a customized fit and feel.
- Premium trail baggies with a multitude of useful features
- Torray dot air fabric remains super-breathable in hot weather
- DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers and outside moisture
- Low-profile waist adjusters and silicone inner-waist grip
- Zippered cargo and bonded tool pockets for storage
- Rear-stretch panel for fluid range of motion
- Internal media sleeve for your smartphone
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Amazing Lightweight Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really comfortable lightweight trail shorts. The breathe really well and have some stretch to them so the comfort while riding is off the charts. They are about mid length and go a bit past your knees. They do not come with a chamois so keep that in mind. For long hot rides, this is a must have. I have a size small and they fit great at 5'8'' 150 lbs and 30 waist.