Why We Like The Koda Liner
The Yeti Koda Liner is what we use to stay chafe-free while chasing tail all day, dog tail that is. When our pups are starting to gain fitness and a 15min ride turns into 2 hours we know we need a better liner for long rides. This liner is comfortable with its’ unique yoga pant style fit, meaning we’re able to wear out our dogs well before our bum goes numb.
- Comfortable liner for mountain and road biking
- Durable polyester fabric breathes well during long days
- Italian made chamois is comfortable and efficient
- Multiple pockets stashes goodies or small tools
- Yoga band elastic secures a comfortable fit
- Item #YTIR17L
- [body] 78% polyester, 22% spandex, [waistband] 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cyclocross, road cycling, trail, cross-country
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 24, 2021
Love the upgrades
- I've put it through the wringer
This is my second pair of yeti liners. I really appreciate the redesign. The waist band is wide and high. No more sunburn or exposed skin when riding. The legs are long - thank you again Yeti. I am tall and I hate liners that ride up. Last but not least the liner is perfect. No more saddle sores or rubbing.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help