Why We Like The Yeti Koda Liner
Trail bumps and vibration can hurt and cause numbness after a while in the saddle, which is why we love the Yeti Koda Liner due to its comfortable fit and ultra-plush chamois. Designed with an Italian, multi-density, 3D-molded trail chamois, we are always super comfortable all ride long. The wide waistband makes for a comfortable fit, and the silicone leg grippers keep the liner from slipping down when we are riding. The Koda Liner is made with a breathable main fabric and has micro-mesh side panels for maximum breathability. Two elastic side leg pockets allow us to take small essentials along for the ride so we have a place to store our snacks or car keys.
- Women-specific liner short perfect for long trail rides
- Breathable main fabric with mesh side panels
- Multi-density Italian chamois relieves pressure and provides comfort
- Silicone leg grippers keep the liner shorts from slipping down
- Yoga-inspired, wide waistband is comfortable and provides a better fit
- Two side-leg pockets allow you to take small essentials with you on the ride
- Item #YTIR1FL
- [face fabric] 83% nylon, 17% spandex, [mesh] 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- Chamois Thickness
- 2 side
- Leg Gripper
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- cross-country, trail, enduro, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help