Secure one bike wheel to your roof rack with the Yakima WheelHouse. This wheel carrier secures one wheel, ranging from 20 to 29-inches in diameter. It accommodates a wide variety of tires, up to three-inches wide, with it attaching to axles up to 9mm. For those with modern mountain bike thru-axles, Yakima offers a separate thru-axle adapter for 12mm and 15mm skewers.
Its universal bar attachment effortlessly secures to both square and round bars, courtesy of its SpinVice clamp and included round bar adapter. The WheelHouse's double retention system ensures a secure attachment, and it includes a non-spin ZipStrip. As a handy bonus, it folds down when it's not in use, also locking to roof racks with Yakima's SKS Lock Core (one required, sold separately).
- Carries one wheel, 20 to 29-inch
- Accommodates up to three-inch tire, 9mm skewer, 100-110mm hub
- Universal bar attachment with SpinVice clamp
- Double retention system with anti-spin ZipStrip
- Compatible with SKS lockcore (one required, sold separately)
- Includes: Wheelhouse, ZipStrip, and Round bar adapter
- Thru-axle adapter sold separately
- Folds down when not in use
- Dimensions: 19 x 5 x 9-inches
View more Roof Rack Bike Mounts
Reviews & Community
Yakima's best rendition to date
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Wheel Fork by Yakima should have been this. This covers all the wheel sizes. If only there were a one size fit all for different axle sizes too.