Loaded up and truckin'.
Putting a serious dent in your "Mountain Bike Bucket List" just became much easier with the Yakima LongHaul Hitch Rack. Designed, built, and thoroughly tested to hold up over arduous treks from one side of the country to the other, this RV-ready hitch rack safely and securely holds up to four bikes for you and the crew. Just as easy to put on as it is to take off, the LongHaul installs in just five minutes, while also featuring folding arms that can be put down when not is use for safe storage and parking.
SuperCush ZipStrip cradles securely hold the bikes in transit and make for an incredibly easy loading and unloading process, while the anti-sway design minimizes bike-to-bike interference when traveling at high speeds. The included SKS security package brings you a HitchLock to lock the rack to your RV, while the LockDown cables then secure your bikes to the rack, all with a single key. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention that the LongHaul has a built-in bottle opener to help you and the gang wet your whistles after a successful rip on the trails.
- Hitch rack easily and securely carries 4 bikes on RVs
- Simple design gets the rack installed in 5 minutes
- Folding arms get out of the way for storage and parking
- Anti-sway cradles reduce bike contact at high speeds
- SKS security package uses one key for locking everything up
- Built-in bottle opener comes in handy after long, tiring rides