Item # YAK003T
Yakima BackSwing $299.00
Easy access to your hatch.
The Yakima BackSwing allows your 2-inch receiver bike rack to easily swing out of the way, so you can better access the trunk or hatch of your vehicle with bikes loaded onto your rack. It'll attach to 2-inch receiver bike racks, such as Yakima's HoldUp Evo 2-inch Rack, allowing the rack to swing out of the way from your vehicle's rear hatch or trunk when you're trying to grab camping equipment, coolers, backpacks, and heavy loads on gear-intensive trips.
There's a safety latch that ensures it remains properly closed when you're cruising down the highway at high rates of speed. It includes Yakima's SKS (Same Key System), so you can seamlessly swap out the lock cores and use the same key for all of your Yakima rack products. It features a 250 pound weight limit, which is more than enough for two to four bikes, even if you're using heavier e-bikes.
- Allows you to access the rear hatch with your bikes loaded
- Works with 2in receiver bike racks, including HoldUp Evo 2in
- Supports loads up to 250lbs, so it'll work with 2 to 4 bikes
- Safety latch ensures it remains secure while driving
- Includes Yakima's SKS for locking it to your vehicle