Why We Like The Volt Cromoly Saddle
Not many bike components can pull duty across road, XC, all-mountain, and enduro disciplines, but the WTB Volt Cromoly Saddle is one of the few that can. It combines features from other WTB saddles for incredible versatility, at an entry-level price point. We appreciate the cromoly steel rails that provide a solid base, while the synthetic cover is comfortable and durable. The padding protects sensitive areas and strategically enhances comfort for all-day rides.
- Versatile perch for mountain, gravel, road, or 'cross
- Shell built with medium support for endurance comfort
- Targeted flex damps singletrack and gravel chatter
- Upward curved tail provides a platform to push against while pedaling
- Cromoly rails are reliable for high-abuse cycling
- Item #WTBF13H
- flex-tuned, HLX + gel padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 10.2oz (290g), [medium] 10.9oz (310g), [wide] 11.1oz (315g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.