Why We Like The Vigilante TCS Tubeless Tire
The WTB Vigilante features tall square knobs that punch through the dirt to give us traction in loose to medium conditions. It works great as both a front and rear tire, but if you're looking for a faster-rolling setup then pair it with a WTB Trail Boss in the rear.
- A mountain bike tire for loose to medium conditions
- SG2 casing is ideal for trail riding
- SG3 casing works best for enduro riding
- E25 casing is built tough for e-bikes
- Item #WTBF14O
- single ply
- 29 x 2.3in, 29 x 2.5in, 29 x 2.8in
- [min] 20, [max] 35
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.5in, TCS Light, High Grip, SG2] 1107g, [29 x 2.5in TCS Tough, High Grip, E25] 1251g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help