Why We Like The Verdict TCS Tubeless Tire
There's nothing worse than ripping down a technical trail and having your front tire suddenly wash out under you. With the Verdict TCS Tubeless Tire, losing control is a thing of the past. Focusing mostly on traction, this front-focused tire is constructed with a TriTec compound which combines three rubber compounds within different areas of the tread. Large knobs are also incorporated into the tire to ensure you can brake heavily without worry and are spaced out to allow enough room for the tread to ride smoothly through dry dirt and muddy conditions. The Verdict is also tubeless compatible, allowing you to ride with significantly lower tire pressures while also providing a very low chance of a flat during your ride.
- Aggressive front-focused mountain bike tire
- Focus on traction over rolling speed
- Massive knobs all over tire allow for heavy braking and less flex
- Tubeless compatible system (TCS) severely lessens chance of flats
- Item #WTBF14J
- single ply
- 29 x 2.5in
- [min] 20, [max] 35
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.5in, TCS Light, High Grip, SG2] 1129g, [29 x 2.5in, TCS Tough, High Grip] 1257g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help