Koda Steel Saddle
Turning a very attentive ear to established female testers pays off for all of us with the new WTB Koda Steel Saddle. WTB listened to feedback from two-years of female-only testing to deliver the updated Koda. The shorter-nose and a generously open center channel blend female-centered design into a mixed-gender saddle that we can’t wait to use. The short nose, giving a total length of 255mm, reduces shorts and bib straps from catching when performing seated and standing transitions on the bike. Helpful to sensitive bits all around, the updated center channel provides relief we need when the road gets rough or when loaded down with heavy backpacks with hydro-sleeves. Slightly swooping upwards in the rear, the Koda keeps us from slipping too far back when faced with the 15% grades. And the medium thickness padding provides all-day comfort without causing numbness or too much bounce.
- Female-focused saddle that we can all ride
- Open channel relives pressure on sensitive areas
- Shorter nose catches less frequently on clothes
- Medium padding reduces riding fatigue without being bulky
- Swooping upwards in the rear to keep us connected on steep grades
- Steel rails for all-trail durability
- Item #WTBF13U
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [medium] 145mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11.1oz (315g), [wide] 11.1oz (316g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help