Deva Cromoly Saddle
Much like the WTB Koda, the female-focused WTB Deva Cromoly Saddle is designed to suit the female form on the bike. However, since we are all mature and living in an open-minded society, the Deva has also been a favorite amongst male riders who are willing to overlook the name and see the saddle as the performance-first icon that it is. The sleek, unicolor design speaks to the saddle's character as it doesn't need to lure you in with looks — it just knows it performs. Generous padding and a short nose situate it well for trail and cyclocross efforts and random riding positions, and the flat profile adds loads of surface area to fit the ideal location to suit the demands. And the cromoly rails help shed unneeded weight to register in at a slight 275 grams.
- Female-focused trail saddle with durable cromoly rails
- Revered saddle shape and performance make it ideal for mixed genders
- Sleek top-cover and HLX + Gel padding for trail-readiness
- Shorter nose reduces snags and hook-ups during off-bike transitions
- Item #WTBF13W
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 9.7oz (275g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help