Why We Like The Shiftmount
- Combine your favorite handlebar components with this shiftmount
- 6000-series aluminum construction offers enhanced durability
- Pairs seamlessly with your current handlebar setup
- Designed to work with right side brakes and shifters
- Item #WFCA013
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- see size chart for compatibility
- 1 shiftmount
- Claimed Weight
- [MM-ISII] 0.4oz (10.5g), [MM-ISEV] 0.3oz (9g), [ISEV-ISB] 0.4oz (10g), [ISEV-ISII] 0.2oz (6g), [MM-MAG] 0.4oz (12g)
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 24, 2022
ISPEC EV and MMX clarification
-SKU WFCA013-BLA-SRMATOISEV "Black, MMX-I-SPEC EV" is for shimano ISPEC EV shifter and sram MMX brake (wolftooth calls it ISEV-MM) -SKU WFCA013-BLA-MMXEV "SRAM Matchmaker to I-SPEC EV" is for sram MMX shifter and ISPEC EV brake (wolftooth calls it MM-ISEV)
June 17, 2021
MMX-ISpec EV doesn't play nice with AXS
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The MMX-ISpec EV only gives you a few millimeter gap from the bars. I run lockon grips, and the position of the shifter running the shiftmatch doesn't allow enough space for the grips. I had to bend a washer and sneak it between the shiftmatch and the ISpec-EV clamp to create enough space, and at that had to position my shifter *just* right to fit every thing in. Wolftooth should recreate the exact spacing of the original matchmaker clamp and they clearly opted for ~3+mm closer to the bars.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 9, 2021