Why We Like The Wolf Tooth ReMote Pro
Bringing together our favorite aspects from the two previous iterations of Wolf Tooth's ReMote dropper remotes, the Wolf Tooth ReMote Pro is super adjustable, compatible, and ergonomic. The entire dropper remote is made out of CNC-machined aluminum alloy and is held together by stainless steel hardware. Combining the leverage rate of the ReMote Light Action remote and the short lever of the basic ReMote dropper remote, the ReMote Pro utilizes a new cam system that helps provide us with more leverage at the beginning of the lever throw. The ReMote Pro can also be mounted according to our riding style with the ability to adjust the lever starting position by up to 48-degrees and to select one of three lateral lever body positions. This remote is compatible with all major brake brands and comes in many clamp options, including those from Shimano, SRAM, Magura, Hayes, and Hope.
- Ultra-adjustable aluminum dropper post remote
- CNC-machined aluminum construction and stainless-steel hardware
- New cam system allows for easier lever throw
- Adjustable lever starting point can be adjusted by 48-degrees
- Three individual mounting options allows for lateral adjustment
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Magura, Hayes, and Hope brake mounts
- Item #WFCA038
- Claimed Weight
- [Shimano I-Spec B] 46g, [Shimano I-Spec II] 47.5g, [Shimano I-Spec EV] 47g, [SRAM MatchMaker X] 48.5g, [22.2mm universal clamp] 48.5g, [Magura] 48.5g, [Hope Tech 4] 48g, [Hayes] 47g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- cross-country, trail, enduro, downhill
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 3, 2023
I can confirm that it's fragile
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'll confirm what another reviewer wrote - the lever itself is very fragile. I was very surprised to have it snap on me without much pressure at all.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov