Race Face Cinch Chainring for Shimano 12-Speed
If you have a Race Face Cinch crankset and are looking to run one of the new Shimano XTR, XT, or SLX drivetrains, look no further than Wolf Tooth's Race Face Cinch Chainring for Shimano 12-Speed. The Shimano Hyperglide+ 12-speed chains use a proprietary design that operates a bit differently than traditional chains, so they require a special chainring to work properly. Considering that Wolf Tooth has a long history of being problem solvers, they took the time to understand how the system works and designed a completely new tooth profile that provides optimal chain retention and durability. Now you can enjoy the quiet and smooth performance of the HG+ drivetrain combined with the legendary chain retention of Wolf Tooth chainrings.
- Wolf Tooth chainring for Shimano 12-speed mountain drivetrains
- Fits any Race Face Cinch direct mount crankset
- Provides an optimal tooth profile for Shimano 12-speed HG+ chains
- Enjoy smooth, quiet performance with excellent chain retention
- Prevents premature wear compared to non-optimized chainrings
- Available in 30t, 32t, or 34t configurations
- Item #WFCA00M
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Number of Rings
- 30t, 32t, 34t
- direct mount
- Compatible Components
- Race Face Cinch cranksets, Shimano Hyperglide+ 12-speed chains
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help