Headset Spacer Kit
Headset spacers are essential for adjusting the height of your stem on the steerer tube and thus your saddle to handlebar drop and ultimately comfort while on the bike. Just because you have to run them doesn't mean you can't have a little fun and coordinate it with your other anodized bits. Wolf Tooth Components continues to spoil us with its precision machining and rich colors letting us trick out the front of our bikes and dial in our fit with its Headset Spacer Kit.
These spacers are manufactured in Wolf Tooth's Minneapolis, MN facility from 6061-T6 aluminum. The kit comes with four spacers in four thicknesses -- 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 15mm with graphics and sizes laser etched for easy identification. Please follow the fork manufacturer's recommendations for the safe amount of spacers to run between the top of the headset and bottom of the stem.
- Beautifully anodized aluminum headset spacers for fit and bling
- Laser etched graphics and sizing looks smart
- Kit comes with four different thicknesses: 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, 15mm
- Proudly made in Minneapolis, MN
- Item #WFC000X
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [3mm] 0.1oz (2g), [5mm] 0.1oz (3g), [10mm] 0.2oz (5g), [15mm] 0.2oz (7g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year