Optimized storage for your trail bike.
Wolf Tooth's Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device (B-RAD) is an ingenious system that optimizes storage of your trail bike with limited clearance, due to frame tolerances and shock locations. Also, it's a great addition to your gravel bike and daily commuter, as it holds spare tubes, extra bottles, and must-have items in a cleanly situated fashion. Designed to harmoniously integrate with this aftermarket mounting system, the Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Accessory Strap Mount carries virtually any riding accessory measuring 50 to 80 millimeters in diameter.
It attaches directly to Wolf Tooth's B-RAD mounting base (sold separately) with the help of an aluminum mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware. The Toughtek Grip strap is burly enough to withstand serious trail thrashings and countless miles of riding, complete with a secure hook-and-loop fastener that stays put while you're rallying over rugged stretches of trail and bumpy gravel roads. You'll find it especially useful for carrying spare tubes, extra layers, food items, or multi-tools when you're far from the help of civilization or simply commuting to work and desire a bit of extra storage.
- Carries spare tubes, extra layers, or multi-tools on the trail
- Attaches to B-RAD Mounting Base (not included) on your bike frame
- Strap secures over accessories measuring 50 to 80mm in diameter
- Toughtek Grip strap is burly enough to withstand countless miles
- Hook-and-loop fastener remains closed, even across bumpy trails
- Includes aluminum mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware