Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket
Make your install, removal, or general maintenance of your bottom bracket a breeze with the Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket from Wheels Manufacturing. Featuring a two-sided socket for installing and removing 48.5 and 44mm diameter, 16-notch bottom bracket cups, you'll enjoy increased leverage with your ratchet or torque wrench and a secure fit. It' s compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets and the socket is machined for a 1/2-inch drive, and a 3/8 to 1/2-inch adapter is included for use with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench.
Machined from 6061 Aluminum and anodized red, the Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket is laser etched for easy identification and is knurled for a sure grip when hand tightening bottom brackets into frames. Its 48.5mm, 16-notch side fits Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets, as well as some FSA MegaEVO bottom brackets, while the 44mm, 16-notch side matches up with many other outboard bearing bottom brackets including Shimano, FSA MegaEXO, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and SRAM/Truvativ.
- An outboard bottom bracket socket from Wheels Manufacturing
- Laser etched for quick and easy identification
- 6061 aluminum and precise machining is made to last
- Perfect for the workbench or in the toolbox
- Works with 1/2-inch drive wrenches and includes a 3/8-inch adapter
- Item #WHL0010
- 6061 Aluminum
- FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, 1/2 and 3/8in drivers
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help