Why We Like The Vittoria MARTELLO RACE G2.0 1C Enduro Tire
Every second counts during an enduro race, so when the course is looking like a mix of hardpack and loose loamy goodness, we choose to run the Vittoria MARTELLO RACE G2.0 1C Enduro Tire. The square, moto-inspired knobs give us tons of stability at speed, while the siped pattern on each knob ensures plenty of traction on race day.
- Moto-inspired tubeless MTB tire designed for enduro racing
- Square knobs provide traction and stability in mixed conditions
- 1-ply enduro Race casing saves weight when every gram counts
- 1C race compound provides the right type of grip for race day
- Item #VITC04C
- 1C race
- Enduro Race, 1-ply reinforced
- 29 x 2.4in, 29 x 2.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.4in] 2lb 11.4oz (1230g), [29 x 2.6in] 3lb 0.7oz (1380g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help