Martello G2.0 Enduro Tire
Made for aggressive trail and all-mountain riding, the Martello G2.0 Enduro Tire hooks up on any trail surface. From fast hardpack straightaways to loose off-camber corners, the Martello's moto-block tread pattern and progressive knob siping manage to find grip, giving you the traction and stability needed to stay rubber-side-down on tricky terrain. Now, Vittoria takes the Martello's performance a step further with a revised Graphene 2.0 compound and a new Trail TNT casing. Together, these changes improve grip in wet conditions while enhancing the tire's resistance to sidewall tears and pinch flats.
The updated Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original Graphene-infused compound and betters it in every way, with special attention given to improve wet weather performance. Pair this with the extra sidewall protection and pinch-flat resistance offered by the Trail TNT casing, and you've got a tire that's ready for long days on rugged terrain.
- A versatile tire for trail and all-mountain shredding
- Graphene 2.0 compound improves wet weather grip
- Trail TNT casing resists sidewall tears and pinch flats
- Moto-block knobs provide high-speed stability and durability
- Progressive siping enhances grip on any trail surface
- G2.0 features 4 different durometer rubbers to optimize wear life and rolling speed
- Item #VIT004M
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.35in
- tubeless ready
- Trail TNT
- reinforced sidewall, anti-pinch-flat inserts
- folding aramid
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.9oz (960g)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help