Barzo G2.0 4C XC Trail 29in Tire
Style & Size:
Barzo G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
The Barzo G2.0 XC-Trail Tire from Vittoria allows you to crush those technical cross country courses at speed and lets you saddle up for mountain bike stage races without worrying about your tire choice. Using square profile knobs for both durability and stability, the tire grips a variety of trail surfaces all while keeping rolling resistance to a minimum. Its progressive sipe angles allow the tire to dig in even harder the further it's leaned over. It's simply a great all-around tire that covers most of your trail condition bases as both a front and rear tire.
read is important but it's only one ingredient that makes up a tire. Underneath those knobs is Vittoria's XC-Trail TLR casing made from nylon and sports 120 threads per inch. This casing is lightweight and boasts additional sidewall protection with an additional protection layer. Holding the tire onto the rim and forming an airtight Tubeless-Ready seal is its folding Aramid bead.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- An XC tire with an aggressive tread pattern for technical trails
- XC-Trail casing is lightweight and durable
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers improved wet grip
- 4 compounds in the tread balance traction, rolling resistance, and durability
- Folding Aramid bead is tubeless ready
- Item #VIT004E
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.35in
- Tubeless-Ready Aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 1lb 6.9oz (650g), [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 8oz (680g), [29 x 2.35in] 1lb 10.3oz (745g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year