Why We Like The Ultra Vesta 6.0
Whether it's race day or a long trail run, the Ultra Vesta 6.0 is ready to go the distance. Its balanced design has enough capacity to bring everything we need, yet it's not bulky or rigid as we run.
- Low-profile running pack built for ultras and long training runs
- Integrated bottle compartments with included
- Hydration-compatible design holds a 2L reservoir for more distance
- Unobtrusive trekking pole carry system minimizes bounce
- Flexible yet durable materials move with you in the mountains
- Main compartment holds any layers you need for changing weather
- Item #ULDF02I
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, silicone coating, [mesh panels] 82% nylon, 12% spandex
- 10.1L (629cu in)
- stretch mesh back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- vest-fit technology
- Hydration Compatible
- 2 bottle pockets, reservoir sleeve (2L)
- Reservoir Included
- 2 500ml Body Bottle II, reservoir not included
- front panel
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered side, 2 drop-in pront
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Comfort Cinch 3.0 system
- 16 x 11 x 7in
- Claimed Weight
- [without bottles] 8 oz, [with bottles]
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 21, 2022
This is the new 6.0 version
- I've used it several times
Great vest! Super light and feels great.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help