Why We Like The Descendant 6K Eagle DUB Crankset
When we're piecing together a fresh build or replacing a worn-out crankset, we count on the Descendant 6K Eagle DUB Crankset for its simplistic design and bomber durability. Just as you'll find on other Descendant Eagle cranks, the DUB model features SRAM's X-SYNC 2 tooth profile known for commanding control and keeping your chain locked in place through rugged descents and rooty climbs alike. Thanks to the 6000-series forged aluminum construction, we happily spec these cranks on anything from XC bikes to enduro builds thanks to its robust design.
- Future-proof cranks for shredding with Eagle drivetrains
- X-SYNC 2 offers maximum chain retention
- 6000-series aluminum construction for strength and stiffness
- Designed for SRAM 1x12 Eagle drivetrains
- Compatible with any SRAM DUB bottom bracket for any shell size
- Cross-compatible with SRAM Eagle drivetrain components
- 32t chainring offers a balanced feel for many riding disciplines
- Item #TRU001O
- Arm Material
- 6000-series forged aluminum
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB
- Q Factor
- [boost] 52mm
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, Eagle 12-speed drivetrain components
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm, 32t] 1lb 9.3oz (717g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 7, 2021
Will this fit on a bike with a 83mm bottom bracket shell length?
December 11, 2020