Descendant 35mm Stem
Built to take on the world's toughest trails, the Descendant 35mm Stem keeps your aggressive trail or enduro bike pointed in the right direction with a burly construction that pairs perfectly with Descendant or other 35mm diameter handlebars. It's made from 3D-forged 7075 aluminum for optimal strength, then CNC machined to shed some weight without sacrificing structural integrity. The steerer clamp uses two opposing bolts for high clamping power without damaging the steer tube, while the 4-bolt faceplate has plenty of surface area to distribute clamping force evenly across the bars, avoiding stress risers.
- Burly stem for your aggressive trail, all-mountain, or enduro bike
- 3D-forged 7075 alloy built to withstand the world's toughest trails
- CNC-machined to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Faceplate with large surface area distributes force evenly on bars
- Item #TRU001W
- 3D-forged CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- 40mm, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [40mm] 4.6oz (129g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help