Let's not forget that as mountain bikers, we're often hurtling downhill like a two-wheeled wrecking ball, flying over jarring roots and rocks on a skinny strip of dirt. As disastrous as this ordeal sounds for non-riders, the sensation of speed is just part of the fun. For these blistering downhill runs and technical descents where falling isn't pretty, it pays to be wearing the bomber durability and longer coverage of the Troy Lee Designs Sprint Short.
This gravity short falls beneath the knees with its relaxed cut, allowing you to properly suit up with pads before plunging downhill. Rugged 600D polyester withstands the rigors of scrapes and spills on the trail without ripping or fraying prematurely. Strategic mesh vents prevent overheating, especially when you're riding in the midst of summer heatwaves. And because it's a bit baggier, the Sprint's adjustable waist tabs prevent it from slipping or sagging as you ride.
- DH shorts for mountain bikers in the fast lane
- Durable material resists tears and abrasions
- Long, baggy cut accommodates knee pads for rowdy runs
- Mesh inserts drop heat while you drop in
- Adjustable waist tabs maintain coverage and reduce slipping