Why We Like The Troy Lee Designs Sprint Pant
World-class racing icons and recreational rippers both rely on the Troy Lee Designs Sprint Pant to keep them covered during blistering downhill laps, multi-stage enduro races, and lift-serviced park shenanigans. This moto-inspired pant is designed to meet our gravity-fueled antics with its articulated cut and lightweight, yet burly construction. It's a solid choice when our downhill runs require greater coverage or if we're getting gnarly on big hits and freeride stunts.
- Conquer gravity with full-length coverage
- Articulated cut with extra stretch in the quads
- 600D polyester shell protects from abrasion
- Mesh panels let your skin breathe on the ride
- Reinforced sonic welded patch on drive side boosts durability
- Hook-and-loop adjusters dial in a secure fit
- Zippered pockets for functional storage
- Item #TLDY13P
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- self-adjustment tabs
- 2 hand zip
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help