Skyline Air Long-Sleeve Jersey
Summer heat can be downright oppressive, and while you might be tempted to drop coverage, we think the risk is much greater than the reward. Instead, don the Skyline Air for a ridiculously breathable top that still provides the coverage you want for rowdy enduro and DH days. It packs in ample ventilation on the chest and back, and a lightweight feel throughout to keep you cool.
- Long-sleeve trail jersey built for cool comfort on hot days
- Stretchy blend and revised sleeve placement opens up mobility
- Relaxed cut provides a casual fit and feel
- Inner arm vented mesh panels promote breathability
- Rear side pocket stashes items and has wipe to clear sunnies
- Item #TLDY09Y
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- 1 side stash
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 26, 2023
Well ventilated but not durable
- I've put it through the wringer
Look and fit are excellent. Venting lives up to the intent. However, the back started developing holes in the fabric after one day of riding. We were riding park and sitting on lifts all day but still not adequate. It continued to break down throughout the season. This thing is very fragile and similar to wearing a paper towel. Not robust enough for mountain biking in my opinion. Fit is probably a little tailored feeling for some people.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help