Why We Like The Troy Lee Designs Flowline SE MIPS Helmet
From racing our buddies up climbs to railing berms on the descents, the Troy Lee Designs Flowline SE MIPS Helmet keeps our domes protected from bumps and crashes along the way. 14 massive vents help keep our heads cool, while dual-density EPS foam helps manage both small and large impacts. A MIPS liner adds even more impact protection with its proven ability to decrease the amount of rotational forces transmitted to our brains in a crash.
- Half-shell MTB helmet with pro-level style and protection
- MIPS B-system decreases rotational forces on the brain on impact
- Dual-density EPS foam protects against high and low-speed impacts
- 360-degree fit system decreases pressure points around the head
- 3-way rear height adjustment fits heads of all shapes and sizes
- Fidlock magnetic buckle lets us lock in our fit even with gloves on
- Item #TLDY13E
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- dual density EPS, Mips B-series
- 14 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- 360-degree retention system, 3-way rear height
- 3-way adjustable, screwless
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, NTA-8776
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help