D4 Composite Helmet
Improving upon the class-leading D3 helmet was no simple task, but Troy Lee Designs is never one to rest on its laurels. Built with an aerospace-grade composite shell, the new D4 Composite helmet weighs in at just 1050-grams without sacrificing any of the strength of the previous model. MIPS C2 protection system is used to mitigate rotational impacts, while the front air intake system with 24 vents keeps your head cooler than ever during intense rides. Washable X-static and XT2 anti-odor padding keep the inside of the helmet feeling fresh, and there's now an EPP collarbone impact system that helps reduce the forces transferred to this sensitive area.
- The all-new D4 is lighter and more advanced than ever
- Lightest composite shell TLD has ever built at 1050g
- 24 total vents keep your head cool and comfortable
- MIPS C2 system mitigates rotational impact forces
- EPP collarbone impact system reduces forces on the collarbone
- Top-quality anti-odor padding stays fresher for longer