Built for minimalist protection and grip on the trail, the Troy Lee Designs Women's Ace 2.0 Gloves use lightweight mesh to keep your hands cool on hot summer rides, and touchscreen-compatible finger tips let you stay connected on the move. The micro-suede thumb wipe absorbs dripping sweat without scratching facial skin. And to retain grip on wild descents, silicone-printed fingers increase control of your braking levers, especially in damp trail conditions.
- Minimalist gloves for cool, lightweight comfort and grip
- Mesh back allows cool air to circulate
- Silicone-printed fingertips add grip and dexterity
- Touchscreen-compatibility allows you to swipe and text
- Sweat wipe keeps your brow clear of perspiration