Why We Like The Ace 2.0 Glove
The Troy Lee Ace 2.0 Glove is what we wear to keep our hands protected and free from unwanted moisture. We’re wearing this glove daily, as it offers supreme grip in hot and humid conditions. Silicone print fingertips grab onto the brake levers, meaning even during rowdy descents we don’t lose the brake.
- Lightweight glove for cross-country and road riding
- Top layer protection keeps thorns, branches, and the sun at bay
- Lightweight mesh breathes well and keeps moisture away
- Conductive thumb and index finger work with touchscreens
- Perforated palm breaths well and keeps sweat out
- Compression design means no hook-and-loop closure necessary
- Item #TLDY0HA
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.