6400 Knee Brace
When it comes to getting rowdy on the bike, we recommend taking safety seriously. No — we're not saying you should take the line around the lofty booter, but rather, toss on the right armor before you give it a go. That's what Troy Lee Designs built the 6400 Knee Brace for, after all. At first glance you might think they look like simple neoprene sleeves with a little padding, but these braces take protection to the next level, with bilateral support hinges that fight rotational blows, while molded termoplastic protects from hits on your patella, thigh, and shin. The brace is designed with targeted padding that does its best not to hinder movement on the bike, while offering protection in the event of a crash. It features upper and lower compression straps with Hypalon pull tabs that offer excellent grip when fitting, so you can get things dialed just right.
- Burly knee braces to protect from gnarly blows
- Molded thermoplastic pads at patella take the brunt of hits
- Condole pads keep you cool while absorbing impact
- Dial in your fit with upper and lower compression straps
- Hypalon pull tabs offer grip when fitting
- Sold in pairs with both left and right brace
- Bilateral support hinges work to prevent twists and hyperextension
- Item #TLD01FP
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
excellent protection. they sit comfortably, do not slide.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help