Why We Like The Kitsuma LT Dropper Seapost
Providing up to 170mm of travel without burning a hole in your pocket along the way, the Kitsuma LT Dropper Seatpost positions itself as one of the best values in off-road biking. That being said, this is no slouch despite its approachable price tag, as it's made from lightweight 7075 aluminum with a rugged, anodized stanchion for extended life on the trail. The sealed hydraulic cartridge and coil spring help keep dirt, debris, and mud at bay, so you can focus on the obstacles ahead.
- A rugged dropper with 150 or 170mm of travel
- Lightweight aluminum construction is built to last
- Anodized stanchions deliver superior durability
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge minimizes maintenance
- Designed for bike frames with external cable routing
- Item #TZX0003
- 7075 aluminum
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- 150, 170mm
- sealed hydraulic coil spring cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.5oz - 1lb 5.2oz (580 - 600g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.