JoeBlow Pro X Floor Pump
While pros make keep their chosen tire pressures a secret, what isn't a secret is that you want a reliable pump to dial in the perfect pressure for your hoops before hitting the pavement or trail on race day. The Topeak JoeBlow Pro X Floor Pump offers itself as a reliable option, with a streamlined, aerodynamic barrel that elevates stability while you pump, and a large chamber that's ideal for moving high volumes, or high pressures to get your bike rolling just how you like it.
The JoeBlow Pro X features an extra large hose that connects just underneath the top-mounted pressure gauge, making it easy to reach tires on many levels — even in your work stand. It uses Topeak's SmartHead that automatically adjusts to fit Presta or Schrader valves, and offers a small air release button to dial in and perfect your pressure. The large analog gauge is placed on top, so there's no squinting and crouching over when you want to make sure your tires are filled right where you need them.
- A streamlined pump for dialing your pressure
- Aerodynamic barrel stays stable while pumping
- Extra-long hose can reach tires in repair stands
- SmartHead auto adjusts for Presta, Schrader
- Air release button makes dialing perfect pressure a breeze
- Top-mounted gauge is ideal for getting an easy read
- Capable of achieving pressures up to 200PSI/14bar
- Item #TOP001V
- [barrel] anodized aluminum, [base] hardened steel
- 29.1 x 11 x 5.5in
- Valve Type
- SmartHead DX3 (Presa, Schrader, Dunlop, Ball/bladder)
- Max Pressure
- 200PSI (14bar)
- air release button
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 6.5oz (2000g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.