Conquer any road.
Designed for the latest crop of 650b endurance bikes and adventure rigs, the Teravail Rampart Tire is designed for riders encountering a mixture of smooth asphalt and unmaintained back roads where potholes and large cracks pose a threat to traditional road tires. It's available in two distinct versions, with the Light & Supple casing delivering road-conforming comfort and the Durable casing reinforced with aramid against debris-causing flats. Both versions are tubeless-ready for lowering the pressure, in turn giving you better traction and compliance while lessening the chance of pesky pinch-flats.
- 650b tire for endurance bikes and adventure rigs
- Light & Supple casing emphasizes ride quality and feel
- Durable casing features bead-to-bead aramid reinforcement
- Tubeless-ready for better traction, compliance, and pinch-flat resistance
View more Road Tubeless Tires
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I contacted Teravail to find the specific weight. The Light & Supple Rampart Tires have an average weight of 583g per tire with little variance. This is a great tire for bikepacking and adventure riding and taking your road rig far off the beaten path. Feel free to contact me directly with any specific questions.