Maxus Zero Sock
You've never been able to understand why your masochistic training buddy insists on wearing ultralight socks with not a single thread of extra cushioning. Sure, they have their reasons, but for you, cushion is king. Rather than denying you the small luxury of riding or running in comfort, Swiftwick's Maxus Zero Socks encourage it with layers of plush, breathable cushioning gently surrounding your feet. As this is Swiftwick, the socks are also practical for training, meaning they come complete with a compressive arch, linked toe seaming, and moisture-wicking Olefin construction that won't leave you feeling like you're working out in a pair of slippers.
- Highly-cushioned now-show sock for cycling and running
- Compressive fit along the arch supports your foot
- Olefin fiber wicks moisture and maintains breathability
- Linked-toe seam helps prevent chafing and blisters
- No-show cuff sits just below your shoe
- Made in the USA
- Item #SWF002G
- 0in no-show
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, fitness, gravel, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help