Why We Like The Flite XT Zero Sock
Support, wicking properties, and cushion. That's what we want in a sock, and that's what we get with the Flite XT Zero Sock. It absorbs impacts and excels when it comes to breathability and moisture management, and the Flite XT Zero is a go-to for cross-training thanks to AnkleLock technology and GripDry fibers.
- A sock for cross-training needs with lateral transitions
- GripDry fibers prevent your feet from slipping inside your shoe
- Swiftwick's signature Olefin fiber wicks moisture and keep your feet dry
- AnkleLock Technology offers targeted support around the ankle
- Flex Channels improve range of motion and moisture control
- Medium cushion provides breathability and absorbs impacts
- Item #SWF002A
- 54% nylon, 24% polyester, 19% Olefin, 3% spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.