Shimano XTR M9120 Gen 3 R Power Meter Crank Arm
The innovators at Stages Cycling continue to integrate power meters into top-flight drivetrains at an accessible and a semi-customizable format. With the Shimano XTR M9120 Gen 3 R Power Meter Crank Arm, you'll find a discreet, drive-side power meter that adds only fifteen grams to the base XTR crankset, yet can withstand power readings of up to 5000 watts at ±1.5% accuracy. Such high accuracy lets you dial in precision training efforts and dive into thorough post-race analysis with loads of confidence.
Stages pioneered making automatic temperature compensation a standard and adds it to the Gen 3, meaning that across your riding, you'll have accurate, unbiased power recordings from dawn until dusk. To remove the hassle of opening an app to check battery level, Stages uses an LED battery indicator at start-up so there is no guessing as to whether you need to swap it out before your race.
At the body of the crankarm you'll find 32-teeth to provide a moderately-aggressive gear ratio for most cross-country and trail riding; and that's matched with a moderate 168mm Q-factor for effective all-around performance. The XTR M9120 is compatible with 12-speed Shimano drivetrains.
- Top-tier Shimano XTR right-side crank arm with power meter
- Adds drive-side power readings to your groupset
- Power reading accuracy within ±1.5% for precision training
- Active temperature compensation protects accuracy ride-long
- LED battery indicator at start up
- Monumental power recording up to 5000 watts
- Power meter adds 15 grams to crankset weight
- Compatible with 12-speed Shimano drivetrains