XX1 Eagle Power Meter Crankset
SRAM's principle drivetrain group is the XX1. And when its lightweight, carbon crankset has been developed to the depths of incorporating boost spacing, Eagle 1x technology, and a chainring designed exclusively for off-road pedaling performance, adding the Quarq DZero power meter seems like an essential choice.
The XX1 Eagle Power Meter Crankset – Boost is cycling's equivalent of the racing engine with a first-class fuel management computer. Designed with the sole intent of racing to the podium's top-step, the XX1 Eagle platform rids itself of all the unnecessary bits that would hold you back. Losing the 2x chainring in favor of a simplified 1x, which reaches the equivalent of 2x11 gearing and enhancing the durability needed for exclusively using one-ring, the XX1 Eagle is a pinnacle example of modern cycling engineering and racing-focused development.
The 32-tooth chainring itself features SRAM's X-SYNC 2, which utilizes teeth shaping to maximize chain retention under aggressive shifting and root gardens that have no favorable line options. The aluminum chainring boasts smoother pedaling efficiency and a sort of dental-floss style care, in that it dislikes mud accumulation between the chain links and pushes trail-gunk out with ease. SRAM also includes DUB technology to enhance stiffness and durability, promoting an improved fit between the central drivetrain components, the chainring, crank, spindle, and bottom bracket.
- Flagship crankset for the elite racer who challenges the competition
- Quarq DZero power meter supplies accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Compatible with SRAM AXS mobile app
- Carbon crankarm boosts stiffness and weight savings
- X-SYNC 2 chainring for quieter pedaling and off road performance
- DUB compatible for ease of bottom bracket compatibility
- Compatible with 11 and 12 speed drivetrains
- End caps protect your investment from poor line choices and pedaling mishaps