Why We Like The XX1 Eagle DUB Crankset
When getting up the hills can make or break a race we ride with the SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB Crankset on our modern cross-country and trail bikes. This crankset is engineered for Boost bikes that don't allow enough chainring clearance for the larger 36-40t chainrings. The XX1 crank shaves every gram possible while still staying stiff enough for race and daily use.
- Carbon crank for cross-country and trail riding
- Lightweight crank sheds grams for light action
- DUB spindle works with most standards of bottom brackets
- 32t chainring is ideal for wide range cassette pairings
- Compatible with 11 and 12-speed drivetrains
- Item #SRMD13P