Why We Like The XX1 Eagle DUB Crankset
When getting up the hills can make or break a race we ride with the SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB Crankset on our modern cross-country and trail bikes. This crankset is engineered for Boost bikes that don't allow enough chainring clearance for the larger 36-40t chainrings. The XX1 crank shaves every gram possible while still staying stiff enough for race and daily use.
- Carbon crank for cross-country and trail riding
- Lightweight crank sheds grams for light action
- DUB spindle works with most standards of bottom brackets
- 32t chainring is ideal for wide range cassette pairings
- Compatible with 11 and 12-speed drivetrains
- Item #SRMD13P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.