XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter
One look at SRAM's XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter and you're transported back to a time of unfettered fun, home-built ramps, and cruising the neighborhood reveling in your newly acquired access to multiple gears. Steeped in nostalgia but boasting modern, innovative design, this shifter takes a starring role in SRAM's groundbreaking foray into the new, 1x12 speed domain.
The internals have also grown up over the years, replacing our childhood ideal of nylon bushings and plastic internals with three rows of stainless steel ball bearings and the rock-and-roll action of SRAM's Speed Metal alloy indexing. The Jaws lock-on grips maintain a secure hold on the shifting mechanism with corresponding teeth that are themselves locked into place with aluminum clamps.
- One-by shifting in the palm of your hand
- X-Actuation shifting moves cleanly across 12-speed 10-50t cassettes
- Carbon fiber body and steel and aluminum internals mean business
- Jaws lock-on grips keep you in touch with the bar and shifting mechanism
- Includes left grip and right shifter grip
- Item #SRM00A9
- [cover] carbon fiber
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Eagle 12-speed derailleurs
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years