Why We Like The SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission DUB Carbon Crankset
Built for Olympic gold medal-level performances, the SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission DUB Carbon Crankset is designed with high-speed, cross-country race courses in mind. The ultralight hollow core carbon crank design maximizes stiffness and has an incredible strength-to-weight ratio so that we can really put down some power and leave our competition in our dust.
- Lightweight, high-performance crankset for cross-country racing
- Carbon fiber crankarms are extra stiff for incredible power transfer
- Hollow-core design shaves weight without sacrificing strength
- DUB spindle interface provides industry-leading stiffness
- 55mm chainline optimizes shifting on SRAM Transmission systems
- Item #SRMD174
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- [DUB] BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Transmission components,
- Claimed Weight
- [165mm] 1lb 12.6oz (810g), [170mm, 175mm] 1lb 12.2oz (800g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov