Why We Like The SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Direct Mount Chainring
Built to make our groupset run as smoothly as possible, the SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Direct Mount Chainring is rugged, lightweight, and makes swapping chainrings for different race courses quick and easy.
- Direct mount chainring for SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission systems
- 8-bolt direct mount is compatible with Transmission cranksets
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Available in 0mm offset for Super Boost and 3mm offset for Boost
- Only compatible with T-Type chains
- Item #SRMD175
- Number of Rings
- 32t, 34t, 36t, 38g
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Compatible Components
- SRAM direct mount cranksets, T-Type chains
- 8 mounting bolts
- Claimed Weight
- [0mm offset, 32t] 3.7oz (104g), [0mm offset, 34t] 4.1oz (116g), [0mm offset, 36t] 4.3oz (122g), [0mm offset, 38g] 4.6oz (130g), [3mm offset, 32t] 3.6oz (103g), [3mm offset, 34t] 4oz (114g), [3mm offset, 36t] 4.4oz (124g), [3mm offset, 38g] 4.6oz (130g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov