Why We Like The SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter DUB Groupset
The new SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter DUB Groupset is the ultimate kit built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out training and racing. The ultra-light, wide-range cassette and hangerless T-Type derailleur work in perfect synchrony to deliver unreal shifting performance, even under load. The XX SL Transmission cranks are the lightest cranks we've ever seen and are combined with a powermeter to allow us to transfer as much power as possible to our pedals and into the nitty gritty of our race performance. And to tie it all together, the AXS Pod Ultimate controller is the most personalizable shifting interface out there and can also handle all of our other AXS-controlled components.
- Ultralight 12-speed groupset for cross-country racing and training
- Hangerless T-Type derailleur creates a bombproof frame connection
- X-SYNC cassette offers a massive gear range for any trail
- Flattop chain resists early wear and maximizes shifting efficiency
- XX SL crankset delivers industry-leading weight savings and stiffness
- Integrated powermeter allows for endless data crunching
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller provides lightning-fast, precise shifting
- Item #SRMD171
- Rear Derailleur
- XX SL T-Type Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- Pod Ultimate controller
- XX SL DUB, powermeter spider
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- XX SL Transmission Flattop, 12-speed
- CS XS-1299, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM XD freehub body
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- battery, charger
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 00.7918.166.003, 00.7918.166.004, 00.7918.166.005
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov