Why We Like The SRAM XX Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter DUB Groupset
Lightweight, robust, and lightning-fast, the new SRAM XX Eagle AXS Transmission Groupset delivers a superior shifting experience and has the strength to handle our rowdiest adventures. Built to be an entirely synchronized system, the XX cassette and derailleur make direct contact for completely seamless shifting, even under load, that actually performs better the harder we pedal. The AXS Pod Ultimate controller not only handles our shifting duties with complete precision, but it also works seamlessly with any other AXS-controlled components we're running. SRAM designed the new flattop chain to maximize shifting efficiency and lifespan, while the XX DUB crankset comes spec'd with a powermeter so we can really get down to the dirty details of our performance.
- 12-speed groupset built for enduro racing and big mountain riding
- XX T-Type derailleur shifts smoothly, even under heavy loads
- 10-52t cassette offers a massive gear range in a lightweight package
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller offers instant and precise shifting
- XX Flattop chain is built to resist corrosion and early wear
- Integrated powermeter allows for in-depth data analysis
- Direct mount chainrings are compatible with bashguards for rowdy rides
- Item #SRMD16U
- Rear Derailleur
- XX T-Type Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller
- XX DUB, powermeter
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- XX Transmission Flattop, 12-speed
- CS XS-1297, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM XD freehub body
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- battery, charger
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 00.7918.167.003, 00.7918.167.004, 00.7918.167.005
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov