Why We Like The SRAM XX Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter Crankset
Part of SRAM's new line of Eagle Transmission, the XX Eagle AXS Transmission Powermeter Crankset features a groundbreaking design that combines SRAM's elite carbon crank design and durable aluminum 32T chainring. It measures left-side power directly inside the DUB crank spindle and boasts an insane battery life of 400+ hours. This lightweight crank with an integrated power meter is compatible with the Flight Attendant system, allowing total connectivity between all of our AXS-enabled components.
- A lightweight power meter crankset for our dream MTB build
- Measures left-side power with “DUB-PWR” design
- Combines a lightweight carbon crank arm with a durable aluminum chainring
- Battery life lasts 400+ hours for a season full of riding
- IPX7 waterproof rating of 1 meter up to 30 minutes
- Compatible with Flight Attendant systems and chainring bash guards
- Item #SRMD16T
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Direct Mount (DM), Thread Mount
- BB Type
- power meter
- Compatible Components
- Flight Attendant, All SRAM MTB WIDE DUB BBs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov