Why We Like The SRAM XX Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset
The new XX Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset is built to take care of all of our shifting needs with the perfect balance of weight savings and rugged durability to handle big enduro days. Fearing shifting under load is a thing of the past thanks to the full X-SYNC cassette and direct synchronization between the derailleur and cassette so the system literally shifts better the harder we pedal. An AXS Pod Ultimate controller handles shifting duties along with inputs for any other AXS-controlled components we run. The flattop chain design maximizes shifting efficiency and creates a longer chain lifespan, while the XX DUB crankset brings along the consistent power transfer we have come to love from the XX crankset line.
- Rugged 12-speed groupset built to handle enduro riding demands
- XX T-Type derailleur offers seamless and smooth shifting under load
- 10-52t cassette is lightweight and provides a wide gear range
- XX flattop chain resists corrosion and wear for long lifespan
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller provides lightning quick-shifting
- Direct-mount chainrings are compatible with bashguards
- Item #SRMD16S
- Rear Derailleur
- XX T-Type Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- AXS Pod Ultimate
- XX DUB
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- XX Transmission Flattop, 12-speed
- XX Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Compatible Components
- Quarq power meters, SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM XD freehub body
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- battery, charger
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov